Ukrainian military are trying to arrange provocations in the Donbass on the eve of may 9. According to some reports, the security forces pull together to the contact line of heavy equipment and require local residents to leave their homes. Meanwhile, Kiev says that militias specifically want to "take the offensive". As reported strength of the militia DND, the Ukrainian authorities are preparing to launch a military operation. This can occur 8-9 may, the eve of the commemorative events in honor of Victory Day. According to intelligence reports, the Ukrainian military are planning massive shelling of settlements of heavy artillery systems. With all of this accused in the incident will be the soldiers of the militia. This was told to the official dealer of the Ministry of defence DND Eduard Bacurin. "We continue to receive information on the capacity of the Kiev group of Ukrainian security forces across the line of contact. But at the moment we are talking about using units specifically heavy artillery and rocket systems, with considerable destructive power, capable of causing mass casualties population" - quoted Basurin TASS. The representative of the Ministry of defence DND confirmed that data about planned provocations of Ukrainian forces became known thanks to the "intelligence plus Analytics". With all this, the interviewee said that about the military operation of which is increasingly heard from Kiev, information yet. "We're talking specifically about the provocations," he said in the newspaper "Sight". Basurin pointed to recent attacks of settlements, also added that at the moment at the contact line of fire began to appear "illegal artillery systems that were supposed to withdraw." OSCE observers cannot interfere, basurin told. According to him, they only monitor the situation and reflect it in their daily reports on the web site. "Many things they fix, if some area is not allowed, they lock and can't just write that in this area they were not allowed", - he explained. Date may 8 and 9, when Kiev supposedly prepares provocations, Basurin not surprising. "It is a big date for people, especially the older generation-those who grew up and lived life in the Soviet Union", - said the representative of the Ministry of defence DND, adding that a great many families had suffered loss in that bloody war." As previously reported, the Ukrainian security forces come to the houses of the inhabitants of Donbass and say that it is better to leave the settlements no later than 7 may. Such cases were recorded, for example, in the village of Novospasskoe and Staromikhaylovk. "The conclusions imposed disappointing," says President Francois Hollande. Meanwhile in Kiev, Petro Poroshenko predicts the occurrence of the militia, calling as the date for the second half of may. At this time, according to intelligence, which he leads, fighters of DNR and LNR should "take the offensive". And earlier all the provocations by Kiev forces was carried out in the holiday season, said the political analyst Kirill Koktysh. "Naturally, there is a reasonable fear that this vile tradition can be continued," he said, adding that there are specific prerequisites for the resumption of hostilities.