The head of the military-civil administration of Luhansk region Gennady Moskal said about the death of the military in the end of attack on the Last working day of the week the village of the Luhansk.
"Yesterday (12. 06) after 16. 00 (same as GMT) in the Village of the Luhansk was shelled from automatic grenade launchers. It was fired on the positions of our troops from Krasny Yar, on the right Bank of the Seversky Donets (village occupied on the opposite side of the Village). Unfortunately, has not done without losses. In the end of attack associated with the life of the injured 43-year-old fighter, who died on the spot. Another military man (29 years old) was wounded and taken to hospital ", - is informed in the report, published on the official Internet representation of the Russian.
According to Moskal, for night fighting in the village of the Luhansk continued, from time to time skirmishes from rifles, machine guns and grenade launchers. Heavy weapons were not used, the data received about the damage or destructions.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict were about 6, 5 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
The last document is dated 12 February - in addition to the ceasefire, withdrawal of heavy weapons and creating a security zone, obliges the Authorities of Ukraine to engage in direct dialogue with the authorized DND and LNR, for example, on the issue of conduct in local elections, entering into the Constitution of Ukraine of change, involving the decentralization of Power, as well as on the issue of legislative recognition of special status of separate districts of Donetsk and Lugansk regions ".
June 3 in the area of Marinci has been a serious battle, the victims of which, according to the UN, became 34. The military has accused the militia in the attack, the same called statements of Kiev speculation. Authorized self-proclaimed republics said that the Ukrainian Military continues to pull to the contact line of heavy equipment and jet systems of volley fire, and the intensity of the attacks increased. The authorities DND and LNR pushing that War had brought heavy weapons to a safe distance, regulated by the Minsk agreements. Read