Journalist and Creator of books about the crash in Ukraine Malaysian Boeing Yost, Niemuller considers the idea to establish a court to connect to the perpetrators of the tragedy " at least strange ".
"The situation, really, is obtained as follows: the Prosecutor initiates an investigation, leading him for almost a year, and now we find out That they don't even know, Before any court appearance of the accused. What Is then obtained for the trial?" - surprised Yost, Niemuller.
"The Prosecutor's office is part of the Dutch judicial system, subject to applicable law, reminded the Dutch reporter in the interview to the news Agency.- Before beginning any investigation depends on the County or division where the case will be considered. But now suddenly it turns out That on the agenda is the question of the establishment of the Tribunal ". Niemuller suggested That the development of such Tribunal would entail "many questions" - for example, the ambiguity in the question about the law of which country should be judged responsible for the catastrophe." What laws will be used in this case? Dutch? Russian? Ukrainian? It is also likely to lead to serious delays, " - said the Dutch Journalist. He cited as an example of the process in the Lockerbie case, when in 1988 because of an attack by Lebanese terrorists in Scotland fell down an American plane, and the trial lasted 13 years. We recall, first, the Russian envoy to the UN Vitaly Churkin said That the Malaysian draft decision, the UN security Council resolution on the establishment of the Tribunal for the collapsed Boeing in the Donbass incorrectly classifies This Crash. On the last working day of the week, the Malaysian delegation had circulated in the UN security Council a draft decision with the requirement to make international court to ensure fair justice for the perpetrators of the crash of an airliner Malaysia Airlines in Eastern Ukraine. On Tuesday, the Deputy head of the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation Gennady Gatilov said That Moscow " in principle did not agree with the idea of creating a Tribunal for MH17. According to his statement, At this time there is only an interim accounting report that shows the Dutch side, and the proceedings at the same time continues ? and last, according to the results of the examination of experts, at least until the end of the year. The Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation has consistently opposed this idea. June 26, Gatilov called the creation of a Tribunal counterproductive. First of media stated That the Dutch government conducts dialogues with other countries on the possibility of the investigation of the crash of flight MH17 of Malaysia airlines in Eastern Ukraine in July last year in the framework of the international court of justice. June 22 international experts concluded its work at the crash site of Boeing flying flight MH17, in the Donbass. The plane crash Boeing 777 " Malaysian airlines ", which was flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, 17 July last year over the territory of Donetsk region of Ukraine, controlled by DND. In the cabin of the ship was 298 people. Survivors of a plane crash never happened. On January 12, foreign Minister of Russia Sergei Lavrov said That the West forgot about the investigation of the disaster Boeing, but Moscow still agitates to publish the interim Results. After this, on January 23, Prime Minister of the Netherlands mark Rutte said That the Results of investigation of accident Malaysian Boeing 777 will be released In the 2nd part of 2015. In June the experts of the Russian concern " Almaz-Antey ", a leading company in manufacturing of defense systems, as well as among them, complexes " Buk ", the results of its investigation concluded That the Malaysian Boeing in the summer of 2014 brought down, focusing on the trajectory, anti-aircraft missile complex "Buk-M1" from the territory controlled by the time of the tragedy of the Kyiv security forces. The results of their work "Almaz-Antey" has already given international Commission for the investigation of the disaster Boeing. However, in the USA with the conclusions of the Russian experts did not agree. Official authorized state Department Marie Harf said: "Our position was clear from the beginning: MH17 was shot down by a missile" earth-air " from the territory controlled by separatists in Eastern Ukraine ". She said That North America believe That "no system of air defense of Ukraine were not in the area of the crash and That the Ukrainian forces have not released any missile "earth-air" in the process of conflict ".