Accused of belonging to the death of Russian correspondents in the Donbass Ukrainian girl Nadezhda Savchenko, has been transferred first from the Russian capital, taken to a detention facility in Rostov-on-don, said her lawyer mark Feigin.
"This information is not 100% confirmation, but the fact that she is in Rostov-on-don, that is exactly remains a mystery, which from insulators," said UNIAN Feigin.
the lawyer suggested that specifically before the court Nadiya Savchenko have the opportunity to move to the town of Shakhty, where SIZO-4." To go to court in Donetsk city court (Rostov region), it would most likely be out of this place", he added. Savchenko was transferred from the Moscow detention facility in Rostov-on-don last week. Before Savchenko appealed to the Prosecutor General of Russia With the request to postpone the consideration of her case from Donetsk, Rostov region. In her vision, the Russian authorities not able to provide her safety and the safety of the other participants in the process in a place like Donetsk, which, in its expressions, is a " transit point Pro-Russian terrorists ". On July 13, Deputy General Prosecutor Victor grin confirmed the indictment in a criminal case on Savchenko. Based on accumulated evidence, the investigators reclassified the actions of the accused, and now she will not be held responsible as an accomplice, but as a co-perpetrator of the murder of 2 and more persons. the Maximum term of imprisonment that threatens Savchenko, is 25 years. Remember, Savchenko was arrested on Russian territory in early July of last year. According to the Russian investigators, Savchenko was a spotter fire under fire in Ukraine correspondents VGTRK Anton Voloshin and Igor Kornelyuk, who then died.