The time of completion of the work of the subgroup on safety in Minsk as long as unknown, said Tuesday the head of the press service of the foreign Ministry of Belarus Dmitry Mironchik.
"The members of the subgroup on safety began after the break, the dialogues in 10. 30 Minsk time. At this time the work of the subgroup continues. The time of its completion as long as no one knows, " he said.
The contact group on settling the situation in Ukraine in the hours-long process of negotiations on the first day of the week in Minsk were unable to agree on the main document, which was expected from this meeting is agreement about the discharge of certain types of weapons with a caliber of 100 millimeters and tanks.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against dissatisfied with the coup d'etat of residents of the region. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict were about 6, 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass discussed during the meeting in Minsk of the contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.