Charges the U.S. Department of state addressed to the militia in the escalation of the conflict in the Southeast of Ukraine are groundless, said the official representative of the Russian foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova.
"It was also surprisingly the actual approval by the state Department of shelling from the Ukrainian security forces of militia positions ", – she said.
"Despite the statements about the fact that the Ukrainian equipped with weapons forces are preparing to attack, the incoming information from the media, testimonies of witnesses given the Joint center for control and coordination (SCCC) say otherwise" – noticed Zakharova, reports news Agency. On the first day of the week the official authorized state Department John Kirby said that the U.S. government has placed on the Russian Federation and the militias responsible for the aggravation of the situation in Eastern Ukraine. In addition, the state Department had been in charge of the militias carrying out attacks in the North and East of Mariupol. In response to this the Ministry of defence DND said that the statement by the U.S. state Department about the attack of the militia of Donbass on Mariupol unfounded. The state Department declared that the Ukrainian Military in the Donbass can protect themselves. In the night of Sunday under a massive Bombardment of the APU hit Donetsk, Gorlovka, Telmanovo, as well as a number of settlements along the line of contact. The Republic attack from the security forces resulted in the death of five people. In Donetsk the attacks of the security forces has led to considerable damage. Plenipotentiary representative of the Donetsk national Republic in Minsk talks Denis Putilin said that the parties to the conflict in the Donbas are in a step from beginning hostilities, and asked in a persistent form urgent intervention " channel four ".