The trilateral contact Group on Ukraine agreed to try to achieve a ceasefire in the Donbass by September 1, said the Commissioner of the OSCE on the negotiations Martin Sajdik.
"The trilateral contact Group considers it important and necessary in light of the new academic year to achieve a sustainable ceasefire across the line of contact as a practical step towards ensuring compliance with the relevant provisions of the Minsk agreements. The parties agreed on 1 September together to test the actual embodiment of this offer", - has declared Sidik. He also said that the German expert mission to examine water supply in Luhansk and Donetsk regions, RIA " Novosti ".
"Party on economic issues discussed the planning of the German expert mission, which will focus on the study of 2 water supply facilities in the Donetsk and Lugansk regions, providing the population on both sides of the line of contact", - has declared Sidik. Authorized LNR and DND has agreed to grant the Red cross access to prisoners, He added. In the last days in the Donbas, the situation deteriorated badly. Despite the cease-fire, which turned out to come to a common opinion in February this year, the attacks between the forces of the Ukrainian army on one Side and the LPR and the DPR and return continue. In DND stated that the slightest provocation on the amount of equipment and forces, which Kiev pulled up to the line of contact in Donbas, increases the likelihood of a reduction to full-scale hostilities. Last week, the Deputy commander of the corps of the Ministry of defence DND Eduard Bacurin stated that the Ukrainian Military are hatching plans for the encirclement of Donetsk. According to his statement, after " carrying out shelling of the positions of the DPR armed forces begin an offensive on Mariupol and debaltseve directions." Prior to this, Deputy permanent envoy of Russia to the OSCE Andrey Rudenko said that Kyiv tightens equipment and weapons to the separation line in the Donbass, it may indicate the preparation of a large-scale provocation. Since mid-April last year, the Kyiv authorities are in the East of Ukraine "special operation" to suppress the protest movement in the Donbass. Refers to a large number of dead and wounded among the civilian population and the destruction of houses and infrastructure. According to the UN at the end of July, the victims of the conflict in Eastern Ukraine began more than 6, 8 thousand People, at least 17 thousand have Received damage of health.