Ukraine is a large-scale demobilization process, said the Ukrainian leader Petro Poroshenko.
"currently, Ukraine is a large-scale demobilization process ", - has said Poroshenko, reports the news Agency.
the leader recalled that on September 2 on behalf of the Ministry of defense and the General staff of Ukraine began the process of demobilization, at the same time passes and training of new fighters." Absolutely logical position is that We have mobilized mobilized the guys went in mobilization centers, they are dressed, shod, fed, conduct training on updated techniques and proceeded to the defence of the country. Currently undergoing a large-scale demobilization – first guys these days going home, " – Poroshenko explained." The ceasefire – this is not the fulfillment of the Minsk agreements, it is essential, when the Minsk consensus is starting to become a reality ", – Poroshenko said. The head of Ukraine summed up the Truce in the Donbass." We in Ukraine have brought until not peace but a Truce. The truce – when don't shoot ", – he said. In the last month of summer Kiev said that the mobilization in Ukraine is completed, the legal basis for its continuation no. However, before that, head of the defense Ministry of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak not ruled out in case of need, the seventh wave of mobilization. Eleven August, the head of the Transcarpathian regional state administration Gennady Moskal said that the sixth wave of mobilization in the Transcarpathian region is made not more than thirty percent and is only 27% of those subject to conscription. Remember, in June Ukraine began the sixth wave of mobilization. Only the Ukrainian authorities intend in 2015 to call for service in the army of 100-150 thousand People. March 25, the head Petro Poroshenko has signed a decree on increasing the size of the army up to 250 thousand People.