The head of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko during the meeting with leaders of parliamentary factions of the coalition said the decision not to announce a new wave of mobilization.
"I have decided in terms of the ceasefire to defer mobilization, not to declare mobilization," said Poroshenko, explaining that " there were opportunities ". The Manager added that he believes it is necessary "to increase the budget to increase the contractual component of our army," reports the news Agency. On Sunday, Poroshenko said that Ukraine is a large-scale demobilization process. In the last month of summer Kiev said that the mobilization in Ukraine is completed, the legal basis for its continuation no. However, before that, head of the defense Ministry of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak not ruled out in case of need, the seventh wave of mobilization. Only took six waves of mobilization. Eleven August, the head of the Transcarpathian regional state administration Gennady Moskal said that the sixth wave of mobilization in the Transcarpathian region is made not more than thirty percent and is only 27% of those subject to conscription.