More than twenty people, among them children, lost her life due to explosions of stretch marks and mines in the Donetsk region of Ukraine, where from April of last year is military operation against the self-proclaimed Luhansk and Donetsk people's republics, informs on Wednesday the press service of the main Directorate of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Ukraine in Donetsk region.
"As it was announced, in the Donetsk region for the period from January this year on the stretch marks, mines and other unknown explosive devices have killed 22 civilians, including four child, 7 women and eleven men. Wounded 62 people - five children, 24 women and 33 men, " said the police.
at the written request of the Agency, the most tragic accidents happened in Maryino, Avdiivka, Volnovakha areas 13 and eight cases, respectively.
"in General, the number of received damage from bombs, mines and other devices in the area reached nearly one hundred people," - said the press service of the Ministry.
The Ukrainian authorities in April last year began military action against the breakaway republics. According to the summary data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began nearly seven, 9 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbass is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk contact group, which since September of last year already took 3 of the document governing the steps to de-escalate the conflict.