Dead among the Ukrainian security forces in the Donbass for the last days no, one military has been damaged health, said on the last working day of the week at a press conference official authorized the administration of the President of Ukraine on the issues of special operations Andrei Lysenko.
On Tuesday in Minsk agreement was initialed the withdrawal of certain weapons a caliber of 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline in Donbass. On Wednesday all sides have signed the contract. 1st phase of allotment shall commence upon a finding of a complete ceasefire in the Donbas. The General staff of Ukraine said that the countdown 2 day ceasefire began at midnight on September 30.
"Yesterday none of the Ukrainian military in the end of hostilities did not die, only one military received injuries of the body as a result of blasting on a trip," - said Lysenko.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
at the meeting of the contact group, which took place on 26 August in Minsk, the parties to the conflict agreed on the need to achieve a ceasefire in the Donbass on September 1. The head of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko met with former British Prime Minister Tony Blair's September 13, summed up in practice, full compliance with the ceasefire regime in the Donbas since the end of August this year.