Kiev is obliged to apply the silence regime in Donbas for equipping and training the army, said Wednesday the head of the defense Ministry of Ukraine Stepan Poltorak.
From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce, both parties and observers state that it is observed. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process will be gradual. The self-proclaimed authorities LC started to withdraw arms 3 October, 5 October, the Military also began to take vehicles in the Luhansk region. Power DND told that there are plans to begin withdrawal of heavy weapons in the 2nd part of October.
"The task of the President (the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko - ed.) is like this: to apply the mode of silence, to sit behind desks, to prepare our landfills, to increase the number of equipment in the military, in order to supply our troops and to equip to the maximum ", - quotes the Minister press service of the Ministry.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which Since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.