The team members search for the victims, Authorized by the Ministry of defence DND, SCCC and the OSCE have arrived at the airport in Donetsk, is expected to again start a job search engine.
The convoy arrived at the area of Donetsk airport, RIA " Novosti ". Tuesday morning on a place there are Authorized OSCE, the Joint center for control and coordination (SCCC) authorized the Ministry of defence DND Lily Rodionova. Plans are to inspect the territory of Donetsk airport, for example, a runway. It is also planned arrival of commissioners of the red cross.
It is expected to carry out work With 10. 00 to fifteen. 00, said Commissioner of the Ministry of defense." The Ukrainian side will be similar work, but to meet we will not be", - has declared the Commissioner of the Ministry of defence DND. In addition, together With a search team will employ the sappers EMERCOM DND. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal in the Donbass weapons of a caliber of less than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process will be gradual. Order challenge: at 1st turn, – the part of the line of contact in the LNR, including Lugansk (sector "North" ), then – the remaining part of the front, including DNR (sector South ). According to the official envoy of the General staff of VSU Vladislav Seleznyov, the Ukrainian military will complete the withdrawal of weapons up to a caliber of 100 millimeters in the Luhansk region on October 18 in Donetsk – until November 12. All of the action, according to plan, will take 41 days. Thus, according to the text of the Treaty, With the threat of the diversion of weapons liaison group may convene an urgent meeting. The battle for the Donetsk airport between militias and Ukrainian law enforcers went From 26 may 2014. In January, he was entirely under the supervision of the militia DND. In the end of fighting, the infrastructure was completely destroyed. At the end of February within the airport Authorized the DNR began to search the dead bodies of the Ukrainian military. However, over the last period, the search was not conducted because of the attacks. From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce, both parties and observers state that it is observed. Last week authorities DND told about the intention to continue prospecting. Since mid-April last year, the Kiev authorities carried out in the East of Ukraine "special operation" to suppress the protest movement in the Donbass. Refers to a large number of dead and wounded among the civilian population and the destruction of houses and infrastructure. According to the UN at the end of August, victims of the conflict in the East of Ukraine more than 8 thousand People, at least 17, 6 thousand has Been damaged health, 1, 5 million people became internally displaced. September 1, in the Donbass began a ceasefire, which the parties to the conflict agreed on 26 August in Minsk during the meeting of the contact group on settling the situation in Ukraine.