The demobilization of the military who have served during the third mobilization for military service in Ukraine ended, said the head of the press service of the Ukrainian defense Ministry Oksana Havryliuk.
Kiev since 2014 has resorted to the practice of partial mobilization of reservists in a special operation in the East of Ukraine against militias self-proclaimed Donetsk and Lugansk national republics.
"in the Ukrainian Armed forces ended with the demobilization of soldiers enlisted in the third phase of partial mobilization. Currently in the military service of the Soldiers undergoing treatment and rehabilitation in medical institutions, as well as other reasons, " said Gavrilyuk at a press conference on Tuesday.
in the course of three waves of partial mobilization in 2014, the army took about 100 thousand people, because of this, the number of military power of Ukraine has increased from 130 thousand to 232 thousand people.
in 2015 also went through 3 waves of mobilization, the recruitment took place upon continuously. The first wave lasted from 20 January to 19 April, the second from April 19 to June 19. The third wave started on June 19 and said Fins news press Secretary of the General staff of the Ukrainian army Vladyslav Selezniov, ends August 17. In parallel with the mobilization process was the demobilization of soldiers, enlisted in previous waves of mobilization in 2014 and end the year in the army. So, Authorities shall ensure rotation of personnel.
The military did not disclose the full data about mobilization, as this information is incomplete access. We only know that in 2015 it was planned to be mobilized approximately 104 thousand people, and the total strength of the army was to increase to 250 thousand..
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.