Proceedings disaster Malaysian Boeing in Ukraine will not be completed In the current year, informs a press-service of Prosecutor's office of the Netherlands.
"As expected, the criminal proceedings on the fact of the plane crash MH17 will resume in 2016 ", – cites the letter of the Agency RIA " Novosti ". According to the report, the Prosecutor's office of the Netherlands checks data on the number of individuals in the case of the crash of MH17.
the head of the Security Council of the Netherlands, Tjibbe Joustra Tuesday showed a report on the causes of the disaster Malaysian Boeing in Ukraine. According to his statement, the Boeing rocket was fired from Eastern Ukraine, While He showed who controlled this territory. In the comments of Russia to the document indicates that the report of the security Council of the Netherlands on the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing not to say that the plane was shot out of controlled militia district. The Prime Minister of the Netherlands mark Rutte said that as long as not ready to talk about possible involvement of Russia to the collapse of the Malaysian Boeing in Ukraine. Also Joustra said that the plane was shot down by a missile SAM " Buk ", which exploded on the left side of the plane. The head of the Security Council said it was "rocket of the type that are installed on the system" Buk ", of class " earth-air ". He added that "the plane crashed as a result of the explosion of the battle heads outside of the plane at the left side of the cockpit" These findings coincide with the results reported Tuesday the report " Almaz-Antey ". The plane crash Boeing 777 " Malaysian airlines ", which was flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur, was on July 17 last year over the territory of Donetsk region of Ukraine, controlled by DND. In the cabin of the ship were 298 people. Survivors of a plane crash not happened.