The Ukrainian Military will begin a three-day withdrawal launchers from the separation line in the Luhansk region on Thursday, said Commissioner press center special operations in the Luhansk region Ruslan Tkachuk.
"Today, according to the plan, on the Lugansk direction begins the third phase of allotment of weapons. During the Addendum to the Minsk agreements, the Ukrainian Soldiers will withdraw from the demarcation line for a distance of Over fifteen miles 82-millimeter mortars. This phase will last 3 days With constant monitoring of the OSCE observers. Invited to work Authorized media, " - said Tkachuk on its Internet representation.
He also said that for days on Lugansk and Artemovsk (popasnyanskiy district) - a truce. According to his statement, not a single documented violation of the ceasefire.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict steel not less than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk of the contact group.
at the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal in the Donbass weapons of a caliber of less than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process will be gradual. The authorities LNR have started to withdraw arms 3 October, 5 October, the Military also began to take vehicles in the Luhansk region. Thus, according to the text of the Treaty, With the threat of the diversion of weapons liaison group may convene an urgent meeting.