The main military Prosecutor's office agreed the suicide of a soldier in the Syrian Arab Republic
The main military Prosecutor's office began checking on the fact of death within the Russian military base in the Syrian Arab Republic soldier Vadim Kostenko. "The first results show about the fact that the cause of death Kostenko was campovalano During off-duty time in connection with the serviceman adverse personal circumstances beyond parts," said the Ministry, reports news Agency. The cause of death is confirmed and carried out it is judicial-medical examination of the body Kostenko." The test events continue. In the process they will be investigated all the circumstances of the soldier's death and made a legal decision ", - emphasized in a GWP. On Tuesday, the defense Ministry said that at the airbase Hamim in the Syrian Arab Republic as a result of suicide died a soldier-the contract employee. It noted that, according to unverified information received as well as among them on the basis of the analysis of SMS messages in the phone of the soldier-the contract employee, the cause of death was a disorder in personal relationships with a girl. On the same day the group of bloggers, followers in social networks data about the actions of Russian military in the Ukraine and in the Syrian Arab Republic, was reported dead in the Arab Republic of 19-year-old contractor Vadim Kostenko. For example, blogger Ruslan Leviev found the message about the death of the military in social networks "Vkontakte" and contacted loved ones Kostenko. At the same time magazine the wall Street Journal published an article about the participation of Russia in the military conflict in the Syrian Arab Republic, where they informed about the availability of the first casualties among Russian troops. This printed publication received a comment from a source in the Ministry of defense of Russia, who confirmed the death, but said that the military did not die from the fighting, and as a result of careless handling of weapons. We emphasize that around fighting Russian air force in the Syrian Arab Republic there have been a lot of gossip. Official authorized Russian foreign Ministry Maria Zakharova said that since the operation of the Russian space forces in the Syrian Arab Republic in the world media turned a powerful anti-Russian campaign. First, none of the messages about death of the Russian military in the Syrian Arab Republic, which appeared frequently in the media, was not confirmed. So, last week the Ministry of defence reiterated that there were no losses among the soldiers of military power of Russia in the Syrian Arab Republic.