The next stage of the withdrawal of weapons in DND will begin on November 6, will take mortars, said an authorized military strength of Russia in General Central control and coordination (SCCC) Hassan Kaloev.
"the subsequent phase of allotment will commence on the sixth. Will be given mortars ", ? RIA "news" words Kaloeva.
The self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic on Wednesday began to withdraw artillery systems of caliber of 100 millimeters, the process of watching the Plenipotentiaries of the OSCE and the Joint center for control and coordination. On the same day, the Commissioner press center special operations Leonid Matyukhin said that Kiev-controlled military began to withdraw artillery with a caliber less than 100 mm from the line of contact in Donetsk region. From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce, both parties and observers state that it is observed. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal in the Donbass weapons of a caliber of less than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process will be gradual. Order challenge: at 1st turn, ? the part of the line of contact in the LNR, including Lugansk (sector "North" ), then ? the remaining part of the front, including DNR (sector South ). Since mid-April last year, the Kiev authorities carried out in the East of Ukraine "special operation" to suppress the protest movement in the Donbass. Refers to a large number of dead and wounded among the civilian population and the destruction of houses and infrastructure. According to the UN at the end of August, victims of the conflict in the East of Ukraine more than 8 thousand People, at least 17, 6 thousand has Been damaged health, 1, 5 million people became internally displaced.