The situation in the frontline cities and districts of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic (DND) on the night of Thursday remained calm, Empowered local administrations say they have not recorded attacks by Ukrainian security forces.
"we are fine ", - quotes the head of administration of the Kuibyshev district of Donetsk Ivan Prikhodko.
There were no violations from the Ukrainian military said in Kiev, Petrovsky and Kirov districts of Donetsk. Maintaining a "silence" confirmed the Power of Gorlovka, Makeyevka, Yasinovataya, Dokuchaevsk and Novoazovskiy district DND.
"we're fine, without incident," - said the head of the administration of Dokuchayevsk Alexander Kachanov.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which Since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce, both parties and observers state that it is observed. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process takes place in 2 stages (first, Lugansk, then Donetsk region).
Militia LNR told about the fifteen of October, the completion of the first phase of the diversion of arms a caliber of less than 100 millimeters, the Ukrainian Military said it has completed the 1st phase of allotment October 16. In the DPR on 22 October told that the Republic has completed the withdrawal of tanks from the line of contact from Donetsk to Gorlovka. The OSCE has recorded the fact of withdrawal. Ukrainian security forces Also completed the allotment of tanks.