The Ukrainian Military has Begun the removal of artillery systems on the Mariupol direction, the subsequent phase – the Outlet in the direction of Donetsk, said the press officer of the "military operations" in Eastern Ukraine in the sector of " M " (Mariupol direction) Daniel Onipko.
"Began the Withdrawal of artillery systems with a caliber of 100 mm on the Mariupol direction ", – according to the news Agency.
The challenge of artillery, According to Onipko, will take a few days, after which it will process the verification of the withdrawal of the OSCE. Yesterday in the headquarters of the military operation spoke about the completion of the withdrawal of the artillery on the first of the three directions in the Donetsk region – Artemivsk. The staff Also said that before 2 November will be completed the verification process of the OSCE, after which will begin the Withdrawal of mortars of calibre less than 100 mm in Artemivsk direction, then in Mariupol and Donetsk. October 28, authorized the military power of Russia in General Central control and coordination (SCCC) Hasan Kaloyev said that the next stage of the withdrawal of weapons in DND will begin on November 6, will take mortars. Also unit self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic (DND) on October 28 completed the Withdrawal from the frontline artillery guns up to a caliber of 100 mm. on the same day, the Commissioner of the press center of the military operation Leonid Matyukhin said that controlled by the Kyiv security forces Began to withdraw artillery with a caliber less than 100 mm from the line of contact in Donetsk region. From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce, both parties and observers state that it is observed. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal in the Donbass weapons of a caliber of less than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process will be gradual. Order challenge: at 1st turn, – the part of the line of contact in the LNR, including Lugansk (sector "North" ), then – the remaining part of the front, including DNR (sector South ). Since mid-April last year, the Kiev authorities carried out in the East of Ukraine "special operation" to suppress the protest movement in the Donbass. Refers to a large number of dead and wounded among the civilian population and the destruction of houses and infrastructure. According to the UN at the end of August, victims of the conflict in the East of Ukraine more than 8 thousand People, at least 17, 6 thousand has Been damaged health, 1, 5 million people became internally displaced.