Twenty-3 persons died in the result of exploding wires, mines and other explosive devices for the period From January of this year in the Donetsk region of Ukraine, another 67 people were injured, said at a press conference on Tuesday authorized official of the presidential administration of Ukraine on problems of fighting Alexander Motesanib.
"in General, for the period From January of this year, eventually being blown up by enemy banners, mines and other explosive devices in the region of Donetsk killed 23 civilians, and four children, and 67 people were injured," said Matusevich.
Motesanib also said that in the past day close to the village of Berezovo in Donetsk region as a result of erosion on the stretch killed a woman.
"determined that she, along with her husband were travelling on the Donetsk - Mariupol in the direction of Volnovakha. On the road the car stopped, the woman got out of the car and went into the field, despite the sign that warned of the presence of minutes there was an explosion, the woman died, " added Motesanib.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began military action against the self-proclaimed LNR and DND. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people. The settlement of the situation in the Donbas region is discussed, as well as among them, during meetings in Minsk the contact group, which Since September of last year had already taken 3 of the document, regulating the steps to de-escalate the conflict.
From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce, both parties and observers state that it is observed. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process takes place in 2 stages (first, Lugansk, then Donetsk region).