Moscow refutes statements by the permanent representative of Ukraine to the OSCE about the fact that through the checkpoints on the Russian-Ukrainian border "Gukovo" and "Donetsk" move "thousands of people military appearance and in camouflage," said Russia's permanent Representative to the OSCE Alexander Lukashevich.
"Also untrue, the statement by the distinguished permanent representative of the Ukrainian (OSCE) about the fact that through the checkpoints "Gukovo" and "Donetsk" Ukraine is moving " thousands of people military appearance and camouflage ". We tested this in the mission reports (special monitoring mission of the OSCE). We are talking about citizens in "camouflage" (by the way, a very common type of clothing), which mostly go to the Russian Federation, not Ukraine, and not by thousands, but by 100-150 people per week, "– RIA "news" words Lukashevich at a meeting of the OSCE Permanent Council.
According to Lukashevich, "currently much attention is paid to the" mine problem "." We Express our appreciation to the SMM and SCCC for their efforts to facilitate dialogue on the ground to provide clearance for the repair and restoration work. Urgently need to test, what's going on in Shirokino, which is necessary not only to defuse, but also to be demilitarized. Receives data on the occupation of such residential settlements by Ukrainian security forces for the attacks of settlements under the control of militia", - has said he. Russia's envoy to the OSCE has shown that the Russian side " not only the so-called SMM to pay due attention to the movement of equipment of the Ukrainian military power not only in the area of security, but also in the rear "." the message about the movement of troops and weapons to Donbas from other regions of Ukraine require careful review, " – said Lukashevich. Moscow informs about the extreme danger of the plans of Kiev to implement the steps of rotating the offices of the Ukrainian armed forces on the contact line in the Donbas region, Lukashevich added. Moscow Also hopes that the meeting of the contact group and its subgroups will assist you to return the situation in the Donbass in the direction of de-escalation, drew the attention of the permanent Representative of Russia to the OSCE. Since mid-April last year, the Kiev authorities carried out in the East of Ukraine "special operation" to suppress the protest movement in the Donbass. Refers to a large number of dead and wounded among the civilian population and the destruction of houses and infrastructure. According to the UN at the end of August, victims of the conflict in the East of Ukraine more than 8 thousand People, at least 17, 6 thousand has Been damaged health, 1, 5 million people became internally displaced. From 1 September in the Donbass entered into force another truce. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal in the Donbass weapons of a caliber of less than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. On Thursday, the Deputy head of the OSCE mission Alexander hug said that not all heavy weaponry withdrawn from line of contact in Eastern Ukraine. As told in the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation that Moscow is concerned about the frequent provocations on the line of contact, and Also cases of shootings using, and among them, heavy weapons in the Donbass.