Ukrainian Military told about the growing number of attacks in the Donbass from militias yesterday's meeting in Minsk of the trilateral contact group on settling the situation in Ukraine.
first Military accused militias in the shelling of its 51 positions From Sunday evening.
"The enemy is increasing the number of provocative and targeted attacks in parts Verhneuralskogo and falconers. As well as attacks from small arms of positions and settlements. Is indicated for the provocation of retaliatory fire from the military power of Ukraine before the next meeting of the trilateral working group on 8-10 December 2015 ", - said the first day of the week in the press center of hostilities V.
The Ukrainian authorities in April of last year began. According to the final data of the UN, the victims of the conflict began more than 8 thousand people.
The last document from February 12 - in addition to the ceasefire, withdrawal of heavy weapons and the creation of security zones, obliges the Ukrainian Authorities to engage in direct dialogue With the authorized DND and LNR, for example, on the issue of holding local elections, entering into the Constitution of Ukraine of change, involving the decentralization of Power, as well As on the issue of legislative recognition of special status " of Donetsk and Lugansk regions ".
From 1 September. At the end of September was signed the agreement about the withdrawal of weapons with a caliber of not more than 100 millimeters and tanks from the frontline. This process ended on 12 November.