Ryazan doctors ambulance has saved children from a burning apartment. Small children stood on the sill from the window poured acrid smoke. The witnesses made a video when the fire started. At the house crowd. Men decide what to do.
The metal door to the apartment locked. The children are alone. This fire is the result of a childhood game. The kids were left alone at home and decided to make a fire. The couch immediately broke out. Neighbors called the rescue, but the first on the scene arrived physicians. According to great-grandmother's children, the doctors first cracked the metal door, and then pulled the boys from the blazing dwellings.
The ambulance driver says that door a long time did not give me a few minutes managed to get the neighbors of a special tool. By pure chance the kids was seriously hurt. They were taken to children's hospital with the diagnosis poisoning with burning product.
Already decided to submit to the award of a paramedic and driver of the team. For adults the main award of the favorable outcome of this story. The children now will be remembered that the fires in apartments impossible to breed.
sections: Accidents, Region News