DPR Ministry of defense has denied the message of breakthrough saboteurs
Common in social networks data about the breakthrough of saboteurs in the Donetsk untrue, said the Ministry of defence self-proclaimed Donetsk people's Republic.
"Urge not to trust sources on the social networks, disseminated and supported yesterday's stuffing of breakthrough of the Ukrainian GHD in the village district They in Donetsk. We can say that all of these resources from the beginning was created by the enemy to deceive the citizens of the Republic "– RIA "news" the message of the messenger, the Ministry of defence of the Republic. Before social networks emerged information about as if to break the subversive groups on the outskirts of Donetsk. In addition, the Ukrainian Military in the night on Monday shelled the outskirts of Donetsk. Remember, 21 September in Minsk signed a framework decision of the Contact group on Ukraine about breeding forces in the Donbass. October 4, the official representative of the people's militia Luhansk national Republic Andrey Marochko said that the Ukrainian Military instead of the withdrawal of forces to pull together the equipment in the territory of the Village Lugansk at the contact line in the Donbass. Last week the militia of the Donetsk people's Republic began the withdrawal of forces near the village of Petrovskoe in the Donbass. The DNR threatened to return to the left position, if to 16. 00 Moscow time Kiev does not confirm the withdrawal of forces in the area of this residential settlement. Later in the SCCC told that the Ukrainian Military are shelling in the village of Petrovskoe in the Donbass, where militias took strength. Soon the defense Ministry DNR decided to return on the militia positions in the area of withdrawal of forces in Petrovsky due to shelling from the Ukrainian security forces.