Kiev said about the threat to the agreement on the withdrawal forces in the Donbass
Contract on breeding of forces from the contact line in the Donbass is under threat due to escalation of the situation in the conflict area, said the official authorized the Ministry of defense of Ukraine on the problems of fighting Andrei Lysenko.
"The situation around carrying out anti-terrorist operation intensifies. The enemy increases the geography of the fighting and actively began to use heavy weapons. This jeopardizes the implementation of the plan on the cultivation of personnel and equipment of the parties on certain parts of the contact line ", ? RIA "news" message Lysenko. On the first day of the week Kiev has not confirmed readiness to breed forces near the village of Lugansk. The framework decision of the Contact group on Ukraine about breeding forces in the Donbas was signed in Minsk on September 22. Agreed and the proposal of the OSCE in the three areas of withdrawal of personnel and equipment that had been made (by the representative of the OSCE) Ambassador (Ertugrul) Apakan at a meeting on September 7 and at the same time Agreed by the representatives of the people's republics. The document defines the procedure of dilution of the offices of the opposing sides on 3 pilot sites: petrivs'ke (DNI), and the Village Lugansk and gold (LC). However, neither the first day of the weekend, nor on Sunday, the dilution of forces has begun. LOOK in detail analyzed the circumstances with the broken agreements.