The Ukrainian Military has not begun the process of withdrawal of forces in the village of Petrovskoye in the Donetsk region, said the head of Donetsk military-civil administration Pavlo zhebrivskyi.
"Haven't started Petrine to withdraw, but they will. Must see how it all has an obligation to function, "? zhebrivskyi said in the broadcast television channel " 112 Ukraine ", RIA " Novosti ".
Before that, the DNI said that intelligence proclaimed Donetsk national Republic found close to Petrovskogo, where the planned cultivation of forces, Ukrainian tanks and armored vehicles. The framework decision of the Contact group on Ukraine About breeding forces in the Donbas was signed in Minsk on September 22. Agreed and the proposal of the OSCE in the three areas of withdrawal of personnel and equipment that had been made (by the representative of the OSCE) Ambassador (Ertugrul) Apakan at a meeting on September 7 and at the same time Agreed by the representatives of the people's republics. The document defines the procedure of dilution of the offices of the opposing sides on 3 pilot sites: petrivs'ke (DNI), and the Village Lugansk and gold (LC). On September 14 Minister of foreign Affairs of Germany Frank-Walter Steinmeier said that a ceasefire in the Donbass will begin in the night from 14 to fifteen September for a week. Since then, however, the Ukrainian Military did not stop the attacks. Once the ceasefire came into force at midnight on 1 September, Kyiv time (same as GMT). Parties agreed at the meeting of the Contact group in Minsk on August 26. A ceasefire timed to the beginning of the school year.