Lugansk people's Republic completed the withdrawal of personnel and equipment in the area of residential settlements of the gold indicated by the Minsk agreement, said the headquarters of the militia LNR.
"Lugansk people's Republic completed the divorce of personnel and equipment on the land in the area of residential settlements of gold "– RIA "news" the letter of the messenger of the headquarters of the militia.
However, Deputy commander of the operational command of the self-proclaimed Donetsk people's Republic Eduard Basurin said the withdrawal of personnel and equipment on the first day of the weekend in the Donbass will not happen. Remember, on the first day weekend the head of the Russian side the joint center for control and coordination of ceasefire (SCCC), General Sergei Medvedskaya said that the Ukrainian side blew off our plans on Saturday, the withdrawal of forces in Petrovsky. In addition, the head of the people's militia proclaimed Luhansk national Republic (LNR) Oleg Anashchenko said Commissioners of Ukraine through the General center for control and coordination of ceasefire (SCCC) told About the unwillingness to divert energy and resources into the area of Stanytsia Luhanska. In the night of Saturday, the Ukrainian Military shelled the territory of the withdrawal of forces in the Donbas. On Thursday, the people's militia LC during the preparation to the cultivation of personnel and equipment in the Donbass began dismantling roadblocks near the village of Lugansk and Gold. In addition, the DNR stated that the dilution of forces of confrontation in the Donbass in the Petrovsky district begins on October 1, at eleven o'clock. 00. Before that Authorized the military departments LNR and DND told that the Lugansk and Donetsk people's Republic plan to begin the withdrawal of personnel and equipment in the Donbass on 1 October, it is planned that the shares will be made simultaneously with the Ukrainian side. The framework decision of the Contact group on Ukraine About breeding forces in the Donbas was signed in Minsk on September 22. Agreed and the proposal of the OSCE in the three areas of withdrawal of personnel and equipment that had been made (by the representative of the OSCE) Ambassador (Ertugrul) Apakan at a meeting on September 7 and at the same time Agreed by the representatives of the people's republics. The document defines the procedure of dilution of the offices of the opposing sides on 3 pilot sites: petrivs'ke (DNI), and the Village Lugansk and gold (LC). The agreement States that the armed forces are discharged by the parties to create a security plots Over 2 km wide and 2 km deep. On the withdrawal of personnel and equipment, including the preparatory events is given less than 30 days for each of the sites. The document also notes that its effect " applies to further areas of concerted cultivation, which are able to be determined in further consultations ". On September 14 Minister of foreign Affairs of Germany Frank-Walter Steinmeier said that a ceasefire in the Donbass will begin in the night from 14 to fifteen September for a week. Since then, however, the Ukrainian Military did not stop the attacks. Once the ceasefire came into force at midnight on 1 September, Kyiv time (same as GMT). Parties agreed at the meeting of the Contact group in Minsk on August 26. A ceasefire timed to the beginning of the school year.