In the Urals 11-year-old almost lost his hand due to careless handling of pyrotechnics. He decided to blow up firecrackers at home. Now the child is in the hospital and the staff of the Ministry and Rospotrebnadzor started checking shops selling fireworks.
Lacerations, severed phalanges and blood. Games with pyrotechnics nearly cost Greg brush. The bomb exploded in the hands of Greg. Inside powerful powder charge. After ignition of the wick, there are only a few seconds to throw a firecracker at a safe distance. The radius of this "toy" is 5 metres. 11-year-old student was at the epicenter of the explosion. At this time the house was only 7-year-old sister. She called the parents. At first the boy was taken to the medical unit of the city, and from there was taken to Yekaterinburg.
Recovery of muscle function is faster to move your fingers Yegor started the day after surgery. Police, meanwhile check the point of sale which sold the firecracker to a child under 16 years of age. Health Yegor this injury does not seriously affect, the doctors say. To let the boy go home, the doctors before the New year. Provided that to put on a fireworks show he will be no more.
sections: Accidents, Region News, Accidents