The Syrian air force attacked a Turkish convoy in Idlib, media reported
The Syrian air force attacked a Turkish military convoy in Idlib, told DHA.
The Syrian air force attacked a Turkish military convoy in Idlib, told DHA.
according to the Turkish Agency, the military moved around Khan shaykhun between observation points control area de-escalation. Information about received no damage.
before Syrian state television, citing foreign Ministry said that the Turkish armored personnel carriers crossed the border and are moving towards Khan shaykhun, the battle for who leads the army of Bashar al-Assad.
Governorate of Idlib remains the last stronghold of terrorists in the Syrian Arab Republic. In addition to the armed opposition, there is based "dzhebhat an-Nusra" *.
not so long ago in Nur-Sultan passed the dialogues to de-escalate in the region, and August 2 in Idlib came into force a ceasefire.
The command of the military might of the Arab Republic stated that it stops the fighting subject to the fulfilment by Turkey of its obligations under the " Sochi agreement ".
the story is about the document signed between Moscow and Ankara in September last year. The main point was the withdrawal of heavy and medium weapons to terrorists 20 kilometers from the demilitarized zone. Turkey had to guarantee the safety of the retreat.
5 August, Assad's army has resumed operation because of the failure of armed gangs, taking advantage of the lull, had attempted to attack positions of Syrian soldiers in Northern province of Hama and many times opened fire at residential settlements.
*A terrorist organization banned in Russia.
<span style="color:darkgray