Tougher rules for trips of Ukrainian citizens to Russian Federation Kiev will give " additional guarantees ", said the Head of the Ministry of foreign Affairs of Ukraine Vadim Pristayko, who are in his Twitter account. first it was announced that starting from March 1 next year of the ban Ukrainian citizens to cross the state border with Russia under internal passports and birth certificates. According to the head of the Department of consular service the Ministry of foreign Affairs of Ukraine Sergey Pogoreltsev, Kiev would suspend the agreements with Russia on visa-free trips of convicts from 1997 to 2011. "Departure on the passport gives you the ability to prevent escape from liability in Russia to child support debtors and individuals who have violated Ukrainian law. Now the guards are faster and clutter free will get the full picture about someone who is leaving our state and what, " explained Pristayko. The head of the Ukrainian diplomacy has supplemented his words by the fact that from March 1 it is expected shorter queues by improving border surveillance, which, According to the Minister, will also be faster. Kiev many times advocated the Tightening of the rules for crossing the border with Russia. Former Ukrainian foreign Minister Pavlo Klimkin called for a ban on the entry of Russian men aged from 16 to 60 years. This restriction operated within Ukraine during the martial law in November and December of 2018. After its removal, the Council of national security and defence recommended that the state border service to tighten border surveillance. While Vladimir Putin had previously said that Moscow will not impose any retaliatory restrictions against the people of Ukraine, but instead will facilitate their stay in Russia and obtain citizenship. <span style="color:darkgray