Iran produced 13 revenge scenarios USA for the murder Soleimani
Secretary of the Supreme security Council of Iran Ali Shamkhani said that Tehran has 13 revenge scenarios USA for the loss of life of General Qassem Soleimani, the Agency Fars.
Secretary of the Supreme security Council of Iran Ali Shamkhani said that Tehran has 13 revenge scenarios USA for the loss of life of General Qassem Soleimani, the Agency Fars.
According to Shamkhani, even "the smallest" of the prepared " scenario is a nightmare for America."
before Tuesday, the Iranian Parliament unanimously adopted the draft law, equating the U.S. Department of defense and the U.S. army terrorist organizations. The document also approved the allocation of an elite unit of the army of Iran - the special forces "Quds" - 200 million euros from the national development Fund.
The leader of al-Quds General Qassem Soleimani was destroyed on the night of January 3 in the end of the special operation of the USA in the area of the international airport of Baghdad. Washington considered him involved in the attack on the American Ambassador's residence in the capital of Iraq on 31 December last year.
Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei promised to take revenge on US for the death of Soleimani.
the head of Iran Hassan Rouhani said that Washington committed a grave crime, which Tehran will not forget.
on the first day weekend the head of the United States Donald trump said that America took in the sight of the object 52 in Iran, including places of cultural heritage. This number is associated with a 52 American hostages held by Iran in 1979.
This decision of the US capital has caused concern of some politicians and experts indicated that international law forbids to strike at the objects of cultural heritage. In response, US Secretary of state Mike Pompeo said that Washington will " act legally ".
<span style="color:darkgray