The first group of Turkish soldiers arrived in Libya
The force commander of support operations "Volcano of anger" Nasser Ammar said that the first group of Turkish troops have already arrived in the Libyan capital.
The force commander of support operations "Volcano of anger" Nasser Ammar said that the first group of Turkish troops have already arrived in the Libyan capital.
"Our forces have the ability to cause great damage to the Libyan army After the arrival of the first part of the Turkish forces in Tripoli ", - quotes the portal Afrigate News.
according to his statement, the forces of the national consensus government Now has the ability to shoot down aircraft of the Libyan national army, led by field Marshal Khalifa Haftar. He added that the support of the Turkish forces enables the aircraft to carry out operations of the NTC.
"Now, no compliments will not." said Ammar.
on Sunday Recep Tayyip Erdogan said that the Turkish military came from places of permanent deployment to Libya at the request of the leader of the national consensus government Fayeza Caraga to " support the legitimate authorities ". In addition, the parties signed a Memorandum on cooperation in the military sphere and on mutual understanding on Maritime zones that caused condemnation among countries in the region.
The European Union, Italy, France, Britain and Germany urged Turkey to stop foreign interference in the situation in Libya.
After the murder in 2011 of former leader Muammar Gaddafi, Libya is in fact ceased to function as a single country. Currently reigns in the country the diarchy. In the East sits a Parliament elected by people, and in the West, in the capital Tripoli, the rules generated with the assistance of the UN and the European Union, the Government of national consent headed by Saragam.
The situation in Libya flared up again in mid-spring of last year, when the army of the Haftarot launched an offensive on Tripoli. Loyal to the Transitional national Council with weapons of creation started the response operation. At the beginning of winter Haftar announced the start of a decisive battle and advance to Tripoli. Yesterday, the Libyan national army came in and set the supervision of Sirte - the birthplace of Gaddafi and one of the largest cities in the country.
Moscow has repeatedly called upon the parties to the conflict to cease hostilities and resume dialogue to overcome the fall.
<span style="color:darkgray