The number of deaths from a new type of coronavirus in China reached 25, the Number of infected rose to 830, said the state Committee of China on health concerns. Of the 25 victims of the 24 died in the district of Hubei and only behind its limits - in the County of Hebei. Among those 177 people are in a state of crisis. before stated about 639 cases and 17 deaths. Cases of infection detected and confirmed in 29 administrative units. The number of suspected cases has risen to 1072. Separately 23 Jan 27 provinces (cities under the Central government, special administrative regions) reported 259 new cases of infection and eight deaths. 19 provinces said about 680 new cases of suspected infection. Virus until not only got to the Tibet Autonomous region and Qinghai province in the West of the country. before the residence of the Ambassador of Russia called on all Russian citizens within China to break the security measures developed in conjunction with the CPS and if necessary seek assistance from the diplomatic mission. The Ambassador's residence sets the number of Russian citizens who have the ability to stay in Wuhan, but the messages on the infected Russians until not been received. For its part, the CPS recommended to the Russian tourists to refrain from trips to China. at the end of December, Chinese Authorities announced an outbreak of pneumonia of unknown causes in Wuhan. The first cases were related to the seafood market. Experts had previously established that the causative agent was a new type of coronavirus - 2019-nCoV. Authorities in Hubei province have imposed limits on the movement of people in the city of Wuhan, the ban on long-distance and international flights From the city district Huanggang and shut down cinemas and bars. In the urban district Ezhou have stopped functioning train station. Beijing canceled the part of major events, including the Christmas fair. <span style="color:darkgray