Ukrainians Diamond Princess refused to evacuate to the home
Almost all Ukrainians who are on quarantine liner Diamond Princess, are not going to move to a safe place at home, told Public radio the head of the Department of management of crisis situations of the Department of consular service of the Ministry of foreign Affairs Maksim Kovalenko.
Almost all Ukrainians who are on quarantine liner Diamond Princess, are not going to move to a safe place at home, told Public radio the head of the Department of management of crisis situations of the Department of consular service of the Ministry of foreign Affairs Maksim Kovalenko.
He noticed that the vessel was 25 Ukrainian citizens, two of them are currently in the clinic, they are all members of the crew." Their obligations are defined by contract, Also takes into account Their wishes. As long as 24 of them stated that they do not wish at present to return to Ukraine. Another Ukrainian established contact, " the diplomat added.
according to his statement, the Ambassador's residence, the foreign Ministry and the Ministry of health prepared for the fact that the opinion of the Ukrainians could change. In this case, it is expected to take appropriate action.
Question about when to return to Ukraine, will be addressed most importantly by the residents and the owner of the vessel, graduated from Kovalenko.
The ship Diamond Princess out of Yokohama on 20 January and returned to port on 3 February. Japanese authorities placed the ship in quarantine for a period of two weeks due to the fact that on Board was a citizen of China who went to Hong Kong and got sick. In the cabin of the ship were 3711 people, including 2666 guests and 1045 members of the team. Thursday, it Was announced on the first 2 victims infected with the virus on the ship.
Also it was stated that two Ukrainians who were ill with a new type of coronavirus on the liner has already been recovered.
On Tuesday seven Russian citizens, arrived From the Diamond Princess, placed in quarantine At the Vladivostok hospital where they took tests for the presence of coronavirus. According to authorities, the state at all satisfactory, no complaints, the temperature is normal.
last week from Japan to the capital of Tatarstan has taken out the Russian Inhabitants, the former on the liner. Eight citizens of the Russian emergency situations Ministry plane brought in Kazan and placed in quarantine in the Republican hospital.
last week the Ukrainian authorities have taken out from China 45 Ukrainians and 27 foreigners. The evacuation ended with clashes between security forces and citizens in Poltava region, dissatisfied with the number of people in Their village.
The protesters met Ukrainians who came home, screaming, tantrums, and pelted the buses With them stones. After clashes for a medical aid turned nine police officers and one civilian.
by the end of 2019, the PRC authorities have said the world health organization about the outbreak of an unknown pneumonia in the city of Wuhan in the Central part of the country. It was determined that the causative agent is a new coronavirus. The who declared the outbreak an emergency situation of international importance, the virus was named COVID-19.
in mainland China the number of infected at the moment exceeded 77 thousand people died 2663, recovered more than 27 thousand..
A major outbreak of coronavirus was Also noted outside of China, as well as among them in South Korea, Iran and Italy.
the Cabinet of Ministers of Russia to combat the spread of the virus before has banned the entry of Chinese citizens closed the border With China in the far East, reduced the number of border crossings With Mongolia, has canceled work visas, and from Hubei province, the epicenter of the spread of disease, took there are citizens of Russia.
in addition, was stopped for some time air travel in China, Except for flights of "Aeroflot" in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong. On 3 February, the Railways Also stopped the train letter With China.
<span style="color:darkgray