Turkish drones support the attack of terrorists in Idlib, the source said
Turkish attack drones that provide fire support to the attacking forces of the terrorist group "Hayat Tahrir al-sham" * and their allied armed groups on the positions of government forces of Syria in the Idlib area, said Last news military field source in place.
Turkish attack drones that provide fire support to the attacking forces of the terrorist group "Hayat Tahrir al-sham" * and their allied armed groups on the positions of government forces of Syria in the Idlib area, said Last news military field source in place.
"Attack drones attacked in the night of Saturday the advanced army positions and equipment in the town of Sarakeb in Idlib," said the head of the Department.
He said that the actions of Turkish military complicate the reflection of attacks of terrorists to the Syrian army.
According to the source, despite the "dense" work of Turkish drones operating Military units fighting off fighters and take all measures to release the route Damascus-Aleppo, which closed due to fierce fighting in the area of Sarakeb.
the journalist of Last news reports from the scene that the area of this residential settlements air strikes destroyed the car with ammunition for the Syrian army, one unit of armored vehicles and a motorcycle, which May have moved Syrian Soldiers.
the current Military part of the third day to repel the attacks of militants in the town of Sarakeb. The militants using the cover of artillery and shock unmanned aerial vehicles of Turkey, attacked the advanced positions of Syrian military power. At the same time, getting back, they go to the posts of Turkish soldiers, taking advantage of their immunity.
The situation in Idlib escalated afterward, as of February 27 terrorists "Hayat Tahrir al-sham" began large-scale offensive against the positions of Syrian government forces. The military returned fire. According to the Russian Ministry of defense, bombardment and among them the Turkish Military, which may not be in the area.
in the end we lost 36 soldiers of the Turkish army. Immediately after receiving information about received damage to the Turkish military, the Russian side has taken steps to a complete cease-fire by Syrian forces, was provided with safe evacuation of dead and wounded Turkish soldiers back home. In the Ministry of defence stressed that the aircraft HQs in the area was not used.
Turkey's leader Recep Tayyip Erdogan after the attack, convened a meeting on security. The NATO Council on the last working day of the week held meetings on the situation in the Syrian Arab Republic in response to a request from Ankara. The US state Department said Last news that support Turkey as a NATO ally and " considering options for how best to Express support to Turkey in this crisis."
the security of the Russian Embassy in Turkey, which had previously been danger from Thursday evening has been strengthened, security is provided by police officers for special purposes.
first Chapter the Ministry of foreign Affairs of Russia Sergei Lavrov said that Ankara failed to fulfill several key commitments to address issues around the Syrian Idlib. For example, she didn't and the armed opposition that is ready to dialogue with the government during the political process from insurgents. So in the Russian-Turkish Memorandum dated September 18, 2018 agreed at the meeting between President Putin and President Erdogan, has spoken about maintaining the status quo in the presence of the Turkish military, but subject to withdrawal from Iglinskiy areas of de-escalation all terrorist radical groups of up to fifteen October 2018. Also says that would be implemented "effective measures to ensure a sustainable cessation of hostilities" within the borders of this zone. Paragraph seven of the Memorandum foresees the joint Russian-Turkish patrols in the area.
* A terrorist organization banned in Russia
<span style="color:darkgray