North Korea has spent start-up unidentified projectiles, said in Seoul
North Korea has spent start-up of 2 unidentified shells, said joint chiefs of staff of South Korea.
North Korea has spent start-up of 2 unidentified shells, said joint chiefs of staff of South Korea.
"North Korea today, March 2, afternoon spent out of the region near the city of Wonsan start 2 unidentified shells in the sea of Japan. Preserve our military readiness and observe the specified direction in case of additional launches, " said the military.
This test is the first in 2020. Last time the DPRK made a start 2 shells short range, RZSO caliber in the sea of Japan 28 Nov 2019. They flew presumably to 380 kilometers, the height was 97 kilometers, the time between 2 Starts is 30 seconds.
later Pyongyang said It was the "final check" mega launcher MLRS.
The launch was chaired by the leader of North Korea Kim Jong-UN, who expressed "great satisfaction" with their result.
last year, North Korea tested 13 missiles and rockets. The UN has called similar events in Pyongyang with non-compliances of the decisions of the security Council.
<span style="color:darkgray