The Ministry of foreign Affairs of Montenegro allowed the citizens of Russia who are in the country because of the measures against the coronavirus, to fly home, said Last news in the Russian Embassy. the Russian foreign Ministry has told, that 3 Board is absolutely prepared to fly to Montenegro. before the Ambassador's residence reported that is in constant interaction with the authorities of Montenegro and is working to resolve the situation with the travelers, and does everything to provide Russian citizens with water, medicines and everything necessary. The story is supposedly about 1, 8 thousand people. last week Podgorica has suspended international flights and closed borders because of the spread of coronavirus and the first 2 cases of infection in the country. the Russian foreign Ministry, the circumstances of the travelers called critical, because the Montenegrin authorities have linked the evacuation of Russian citizens to Russia on their own were taken within its territory of the Montenegrin People. The world health organization eleven Mar declared the pandemic outbreak of coronavirus infection COVID-19, which spread from China. According to the final data in the world, has infected more than 200 thousand people in more than 150 countries. Almost eight thousand of them died. in Russia, documented 147 cases of infection with coronavirus, five people have already been cured. All governments take urgent measures to contain the epidemic and introduced the modes of alert or emergency. So, the European Union announced the closure of the borders for 30 days. Russia also closed its borders until may 1, and limited air communication with many countries. The latest information on the situation of COVID-19 in Russia and the world presented on the portal stopmanager. Of the Russian Federation. <span style="color:darkgray