Czech Republic takes measures to strengthen security in their own Embassy in the capital of Russia regardless of the current situation in bilateral relations, said on Thursday authorized the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Republic Zuzana Stihova. Learn more about the measures According Stihovi, she can not tell in connection with the private nature of the information. certain print and electronic publications of Russia said about the fact that the Czech Republic will take measures to strengthen the protection of its Embassy in the capital of Russia after the fact, how a group of young men threw smoke bombs to the buildings of the Czech Embassy in the capital of Russia and the Consulate General of Czech Republic in Saint-Petersburg in April, in response to the demolition of the monument to Marshal Konev in Prague. "Part of the project was implemented at the end of last year. One of the parts of a complex solution is the direction to the capital of Russia of the protection of workers from the ranks of employees of the foreign Ministry. We are not talking about the direction of law enforcement. Strengthening of precautions in the diplomatic mission in the capital of Russia is a long-term priority, we are not Talking about reactions to current events, " added Stihova. The authorities of the district Prague 6 the dismantled monument to Konev on April 3. According to the headman of the district of ondе≥ej Kolц║е≥, the monument will be placed in the created by the city Museum memory of the twentieth century. Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov called the action " outrageous and cynical ". The leadership of the Russian Federation has told, that Moscow would prefer to see a monument to Konev restored to Czech or Russian soil. SK filed a case under the criminal code, the desecration of symbols of Russia's military glory, committed publicly, Russian investigators have plans to prosecute the participants of the demolition of the monument. <span style="color:darkgray