The number of victims of the fire at the clinic Zelenodolsk increased to three, said Last news in the press service of the Ministry of health of Tatarstan.
"Died 1 citizen - one of the 2 who have inhaled carbon monoxide in a fire ", - explained in the Ministry.
on the last working day of the week in the evening there was a fire in the vascular compartment of the two-storey hospital building on Gogol street in Zelenodolsk, he was in the house at the 1st floor in the area of 3 square meters. The fire was quickly extinguished, lost his life 2 people, 88 were evacuated.
from the beginning, it was stated 4 received damage and two others received burns of moderate and severe degree of severity, and another two were poisoned by combustion products.
the health Ministry added that the remaining patients distributed across offices in Zelenodolsky TSRB. Their security is not threatened.
The investigative Committee opened a criminal case under the criminal code according to section 219 of the criminal code (violation of fire safety requirements). According to authorities, the victims - patients 1939 and 1944 year of birth.