The showbiz matriarch was furious when 26-year-old Jack was axed by email from reality show `Stars Earn Stripes`, allegedly because of his multiple sclerosis (MS) diagnosis, and has now decided she no longer wants to work for the network. She told the New York Post newspaper: "I just can`t be fake. It`s discrimination and it was badly handled. It`s time to move on." Sharon remains under contract to NBC but she isn`t worried about any possible ramifications. She added: "All they can do is stop me from being a judge on another network for five years." Last month, `Stars Earn Stripes` producer David Hurwitz claimed Jack was never hired for the tough reality contest. He said: "He was somebody we were in talks with." Both Sharon and Jack - who was first contacted about the show in April - admit a contract was never signed but insist the deal was moving forward on a verbal commitment. After he agreed to take part, the `Adrenalin Junkie` host - who went public with his debilitating medical condition in June - received an email on May 18 from Chuck LaBella, the network`s vice president of talent relations, confirming his participation. However, soon after disclosing his condition, Sharon says she received an email from NBC, which read: "We cannot move forward with Jack`s participation". She also claims NBC offered to pay Jack - who said he would fund his own insurance policy - his full appearance fee but they declined. A representative for NBC said they regretted any "misunderstanding" which has led to Sharon leaving `America`s Got Talent`. The representative said: "Sharon has been a valuable part of the NBC family. We regret any misunderstanding and wish Jack well."