New riots in Kiev (video)
In the center of Kiev on the eve in the evening after the so-called "national Veche", which according to some data gathered about 100 thousand people, quickly escalated the situation.

In the center of Kiev on the eve in the evening after the so-called "national Veche", which according to some data gathered about 100 thousand people, quickly escalated the situation.
After the opposition rally, which urged the suspension of the laws on toughening responsibility for unsanctioned protest and block of buildings of state institutions, at some point hostile guys attacked the policemen. The collision happened in the government quarter at Grushevskogo street, at the stadium "Dynamo".
Young people in masks burned "Molotov cocktails" 2 the police bus and attacked soldiers of "Berkut". Security forces used flash-Bang grenades, rubber bullets and tear gas, says the First channel.
Resulting in clashes injured around 70 employees of law enforcement bodies, 50 of them taken to hospital, even with knife wounds and traumatic brain injuries. Were burned 4 buses and 2 trucks of the Ministry of interior.
Also, it became known that during the confrontation radically-minded people and law enforcement officers at the "Dynamo" stadium in Kiev protesters seized one of the fighters of special division "Berkut". "He was held in the House of trade unions of Ukraine, but law enforcement agencies have already rescued colleague. Doctors previously stated he closed head injury, broken ribs and nose, shock", - is told in the news of the Department for relations with the population of the Ministry of internal Affairs of Ukraine, reports Newsru.ua.
According to the statement of an employee of the internal Affairs authorities, on the way to the House of trade Unions and indoors activists continuously beaten up and inflicted damage. After the liberation of the employee of "Berkut" was sent to the departmental hospital.
About 40 protesters were taken to hospital with poisoning with gas. Also from among pokalecheni were four correspondents. Arrested 10 people.
Previously mass media informed about 24 injured during the conflicts on the European square and near the stadium "Dinamo", but only two were sent to the hospital, while others received medical assistance on the spot. Witnesses informed also, that in the clinic moved the man who pulled the hand.
The leader of the opposition party "Hit" Vitali Klitschko of the protesters met with foam fire extinguisher. Himself Klitschko asked people to refrain from violence. The view was also expressed that the use of force against police officers is a provocation, which will force the spetsnaz will turn to force action. He promised to negotiate the opening of the passage to the building of the Verkhovna Rada. This speech Klitschko protesters met dissatisfied screaming and whistling and even sprayed him in the fire extinguisher, reports channel "Russia 24".
Vitali Klitschko, who tried to avoid collision on Hrushevsky, appealed to President Yanukovych, urging "to stop the war against the people of Ukraine" and "not to follow the path of Ceausescu and Gaddafi". Later the leader of the "UDAR" went into the private residence of Yanukovych in Mezhgorye, where he held a private meeting with the President of Ukraine.
According to the results of the meeting announced that Yanukovych is going to create a Commission to resolve the crisis situation in Ukraine. This Commission will consist of representatives of the administration of the head of the country, the government and the allies of the opposition. Moreover, the favorite of the parliamentary faction of "Batkivshchyna" Arseniy Yatsenyuk announced that Yanukovych called him and reported willingness to negotiate. Yatseniuk also said that at the moment will be held consultations between the 3 opposition forces - "Fatherland", "Blow" and "Freedom", informs ITAR-TASS.
On Monday, January 20, the Ukrainian President instructed to hold a meeting of the participants of this working group with the opposition.
At the same time, after the conflicts in the centre of the capital opened a criminal case on the global turmoil. The police reported "about 10" detainees "active participants of attacks on law enforcement officers". Among them are mentioned, for example, 30-year-old resident of Kyiv from the party "Freedom", previously attracted to administrative responsibility for disorderly conduct, 41-year-old, previously served a term for murder. The names of the detainees in the message is not called, reports Lenta.ru.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eGGinGijAJk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>