Three foster children of kindergarten in Kamchatka were hospitalized with acute food poisoning.
The press-cutting service of Police Department in Kamchatka region informed RIA "Novosti" an incident took place in a village Apacha of Ust-Bolsheretsky district. Three little tots from day nursery group were poisoned in the preschool institution.
Children were hospitalized with acute intestinal infection of unestablished aetiology to children?s isolation hospital in Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski.
sections: Accidents, Region News
regions: Far East region