The bodies of the VGTRK correspondent Igor Igor and Anton Voloshin, who died from wounds, acquired during a mortar attack, will pass in the structure of law and order for examination. Only after she murdered journalists will pass to the family. The Department of public relations of the self-proclaimed "Luhansk national Republic" approved the precedent deaths of 2 members of the film crew VGTRK Anton Voloshin. The remains of the correspondent found on the site of a mortar attack in the village of Metalist. The bodies of two dead correspondents will be transferred to family members on June 18. Body Voloshin identified employee, a cameraman Oleg Denisov, among other things came under mortar fire. According to the TV company, Igor was 37 years old. He was born in Kiev. Career correspondent began in 1998. From October 2013 Korneluk was appointed head of the news office of VGTRK in Murmansk. On a business trip to Ukraine went 1 June 2014. He left a wife and seven-year-old daughter. On the death of correspondents responded OSCE. Adept organization Mijatovic urged the Ukrainian authorities to investigate the incident of the death of correspondents. With all that adept state Department of the United States Jen Psaki said that in Washington there is still no confirmation of the death of Russian correspondents on the ground in Ukraine. She reported that in case of the proof of this information, the state Department "obviously expressed condolences to the families of those killed correspondents", quotes its "Interfax". The permanent representative of Ukraine to the UN Yuriy Sergeyev, moreover, said the VGTRK correspondent Igor Korneluk if it's my own fault that died during a mortar attack. The diplomat said that Korneluk correspondent, was allegedly famous only after contact with the clinic. "This morning a group of terrorists attacked the Ukrainian law enforcement troops near Lugansk. They answered. In the battle of 10 terrorists were killed, many of them wounded, including a Russian reporter. Only in the hospital became known, that Igor Korneluk was a Russian reporter", - quotes the politician RT. According to him, the Kyiv authorities "advised (correspondents) to have a protective equipment, even helmets and vests. "They did not follow this and acted at its own risk," stressed Sergeev. However, the operator of "Vesti", Viktor Denisov, who was not injured during the attack, said that all correspondents were the identification symbols with the words "mass media". Recall that previously the SBU stated that Igor Igor's no permit to work in Ukraine. However, as already it was reported, the need to obtain accreditation in the foreign Ministry of Ukraine, allowing to work in the country, for the correspondents laid back in 2011.