Ukrainian law-enforcers have cleaned out the Slavyansk
Defense Minister of Ukraine Valeriy Gateley made a statement that the Ukrainian army has destroyed so-called "core" columns militias Slavyansk. The "core" Etela called departing from Slavyansk columns of militia and military equipment.

Defense Minister of Ukraine Valeriy Gateley made a statement that the Ukrainian army has destroyed so-called "core" columns militias Slavyansk. The "core" Etela called departing from Slavyansk columns of militia and military equipment.
Remember, July 5, more than 2 thousand militiamen began to leave Slavyansk and Kramatorsk, moving to the North towards the Donetsk region. The retreat started only because the Ukrainian security forces took up positions in Northern settlements and continue their coming to the South of the region. According to the Minister of defense, it was quickly planned operation, because the military has learned about the convoy at the last minute. Also, the column was quite long, announced by Gately, in consequence, many inhabitants of Slavyansk was able to go to the South, he said. "I think the kernel, and it is more than 10 units of a severe technology, was neutralized," he said, Hetalia RIA Novosti.
Advisor to the Minister of defense of the Donetsk national Republic on the issues of information and political figures Igor druz previously announced that part of the drivers left Slavyansk columns militias, forgetting order to comply with the blackout, went with lights on, forgot to seal dimensions - and were seen by the security forces. In consequence of the tail of the column came under fire jet systems of volley fire "Grad", announced he. In addition there is information that during the shooting were injured fleeing families militias, for example, ladies and children.
Let's note, earlier, on 5 July the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko has instructed the chief of staff Victor, Murzenko raise the state flag over Slavonic. The news that the President wrote in the social network Facebook, explains that in the metropolis works exploration of the army and national guard.
As previously wrote Melbourne Herald sun, the morning of July 5, militiamen left the Slavyansk. A large part went to Kramatorsk. Military convoy militia, consisting of 3 Trucks, 3 tanks and several cars drove into the metropolis, after breaking through the defense of the soldiers of the Ukrainian army. However, over the fresh information, from Kramatorsk units of the army of Donbass also had to leave for the sake of the peaceful inhabitants. After that units of the militia moved to Donetsk, where fierce battles at the airport.