200 people were evacuated during fire in Yekaterinburg hostel.
This was informed by central administration of Emergency Ministry over Sverdlovsk oblast.
"An accident took place in Kirov district of the town at about 20:40 by Moscow time. Cable and electrical control unit burst into flame in 5-storied hostel building. The area of fire came to 10 sq. meters", - reported the source.
There are no victims in fire. Representative of Emergency Ministry reported that 200 lodgers were evacuated from building for safety purposes. The tentative cause of fire is short circuit of electric wiring.
sections: Accidents, Region News
regions: Ural region