The number of received damage as a result of the shelling of Lugansk on Tuesday increased to 26 people, said the Minister of health LNR Larisa Hayrapetyan.
As before, informed the Ministry of emergency situations of the Republic, Lugansk Tuesday was fired from the multiple launch rocket systems fire " Hurricane ". Originally claimed six received damage.
" in the hospital Lugansk received 26 people who were damaged as a result of the shelling of Lugansk. The severity of damage as long as the unknown, people are examined. Dead no, " said Hayrapetyan Lugansk information centre.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against disgruntled happened last February by the coup d'etat in the region. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict began more than 5 thousand civilians. In September, facilitated by the OSCE and Russia, the Ukrainian Authorities and the self-proclaimed Militia DND and LNR agreed in Minsk truce. Despite the fact that the Militia and the Ukrainian Military periodically accused one another in the violation, in General, the reviews and the parties to the conflict, and observers from the OSCE, the ceasefire was respected.
However, on January 9, the intensity of attacks in the region has increased, As has the number of victims of the conflict. The Ministry of defence of Ukraine said that the APU build up reserves in all areas where combat operations are being conducted. Militias from our side told me that " pushed the front line to defend shelling of residential areas of the cities of the Ukrainian security forces. In the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation believe that the recent events in the Donbass confirm the most serious concerns about the intention of Kiev by force to resolve the situation in the Donbass.