Six people received injuries during the shooting of Lugansk on Tuesday, informs Lugansk information center citing the press-center of the head LNR.
"Six people were injured as a result of the shelling of one of the blocks of Lugansk Kiev by the security forces," said the report. All the wounded have already been delivered in the hospitals of the city.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against disgruntled happened last February by the coup d'etat in the region. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict began more than 5 thousand civilians. In September, facilitated by the OSCE and Russia, the Ukrainian Authorities and the self-proclaimed Militia DND and LNR agreed in Minsk truce. Despite the fact that the Militia and the Ukrainian Military periodically accused one another in the violation, in General, the reviews and the parties to the conflict, and observers from the OSCE, the ceasefire was respected.
However, on January 9, the intensity of attacks in the region has increased, as has the number of victims of the conflict. The Ministry of defence of Ukraine said that the APU build up reserves in all areas where combat operations are being conducted. Militias from our side told me that " pushed the front line to defend shelling of residential areas of the cities of the Ukrainian security forces. In the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation believe that the recent events in the Donbass confirm the most serious concerns about the intention of Kiev by force to resolve the situation in the Donbass.