Three Ukrainian security forces lost their lives for the last day in the Donbass, said Wednesday at a press conference, the acting envoy of the General staff of Ukraine Vladislav Seleznev.
" during the day, gunmen opened fire 55 settlements, which are located in different districts in the East of Ukraine. As a result of fire, Ukraine has lost three soldiers, fifteen received injuries of varying severity. All the wounded sent to medical institutions, " he said.
According to Seleznev, the situation in the area of special operations in the Donets basin remains restless. As stated by the Commissioner of the General staff of Ukraine, just for a day position of security forces shelled 126 times.
first Deputy commander of the corps of the Ministry of defense of the self-proclaimed Donetsk national Republic Eduard Baturin said that during the day the Militia has recorded 68 shelling settlements in the Donbass from security officials. Also, according to him, the Military rubbed per night 30 people killed and wounded.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against disgruntled happened last February by the coup d'etat in the region. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict began more than 5 thousand civilians. In September, facilitated by the OSCE and Russia, the Ukrainian Authorities and the self-proclaimed Militia DND and LNR agreed in Minsk truce. Despite the fact that the Militia and the Ukrainian Military periodically accused one another in the violation, in General, the reviews and the parties to the conflict, and observers from the OSCE, the ceasefire was respected.
However, on January 9, the intensity of attacks in the region has increased, As has the number of victims of the conflict. The Ministry of defence of Ukraine said that the APU build up reserves in all areas where combat operations are being conducted. Militias from our side told me that " pushed the front line to defend shelling of residential areas of the cities of the Ukrainian security forces. In the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation believe that the recent events in the Donbass confirm the most serious concerns about the intention of Kiev by force to resolve the situation in the Donbass.