The state service of Ukraine for emergency situations (SSES) connected to the power supply to all victims as a result of the shelling of multi-storey houses of Mariupol.
Twenty 4 January as a result of shelling in Mariupol died 30 people, more than 90 people were injured. Ukrainian Military and Militias Donbass laid the responsibility on each other.
" in, Mariupol ongoing complex emergency and recovery operations. In the quarter, "East" is connected to the power supply to all houses, completed work on the connection individual homes in the private sector, " he said at a press conference on Wednesday 1st Deputy head of the SSES of Ukraine Anatoliy Boyko.
according to him, in Mariupol working around the clock a few tents to provide residents with food, medicines and basic necessities. As said briskly, without gas remains part of the high-rise apartments, where there are no owners, seven private homes and 117 clients in connecting to the city settlements. Restoration work on gas supply continues.
The Ukrainian authorities began in April last year in the Donbass military operation against disgruntled happened last February by the coup d'etat of the region's population. According to the summary data of the United Nations, victims of the conflict began more than 5 thousand civilians. In September, facilitated by the OSCE and Russia, the Ukrainian Authorities and the self-proclaimed Militia DND and LNR agreed in Minsk truce. Despite the fact that the Militia and the Ukrainian Military periodically accused one another in the violation, in General, the reviews and the parties to the conflict, and observers from the OSCE, the ceasefire was respected.
However, on January 9, the intensity of attacks in the region has increased, As has the number of victims of the conflict. The Ministry of defence of Ukraine said that the APU build up reserves in all areas where combat operations are being conducted. Militias from our side told me that " pushed the front line to defend shelling of residential areas of the cities of the Ukrainian security forces. In the Ministry of foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation believe that the recent events in the Donbass confirm the most serious concerns about the intention of Kiev by force to resolve the situation in the Donbass.